Saturday, May 12, 2018

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday!


For today's Caturday Art, we are sharin anudder pickshure my momma drew. Today it are Paisley from The Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles.


Momma has a soft sport for torties - our Jezebel wuz a tortie.


And her fortitude makes Angelique look mild-mannered.


I dunno if Crockett believes me, MOL.


Momma says sometimes she wishes Jezebel wuz still here to teach dem pups who are boss - apparently she didn't take nuffin off da dogs.


I just says we don't need to be encouraging Angie to have any more attitude.
 


18 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about torties - they are lucky! I know Binga has a huge fan club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... we think Angie is being very clear on her feelings on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she definitely has some 'tude of her own.

      Delete
  3. Well I don't know about lucky, but I will for sure vouch for our tortitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your momma is so talented! What a lovely drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute drawing. We once had a tortie and she beat up the vet's labrador when he brought it in the car with him when he came to treat a horse. We warned him what would happen if he let the dog run loose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your momma did a good job with the art this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We also love torties at our house...well Mom does. The rest of us can take em or leave em. Don't tell C.J. or Astrid we said that. Very nice drawing. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL, Pipo is no tortie, but he has Dalton worried...and he used to beat up MJF for no good reason...I guess being in the same room is not what Pipo likes, Ha!

    That is a sweet picture you drew of Paisley.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.